Office of the Registrar
Effective Monday, June 22, 2020, the Office of the Registrar will open for in-person services by appointment only. Please email the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule an appointment. Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive more information regarding the requirements to visit campus at this time. Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 9:30am-4:30pm.
There are two ways to obtain a transcript for a current/former student:
- Email email@example.com with your availability to make an appointment with our office. Once the appointment time has been scheduled, you will receive more information regarding the requirements to visit campus at this time.
- Ask current/former student to submit a request for an electronic official transcript, which can be emailed to you directly. Information about requesting an electronic official transcript to our office can be found below.
Registration Questions and Information:
- Current Students: Marymount University Portal by clicking the “Order my Transcripts” link under the "Sign On Links" menu. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Former Students: If you still have access to your MU login credentials, you may follow the steps outlined for Current Students. Credentials Solutions. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Please note that the processing of transcript requests may be delayed beyond advertised turnaround times.
Enrollment Verification and Other Certification Services:
- Click here for information about registration
- Click here for registration instructions and My MU Plan resources.
- Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from your MU email account.
For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com
Other MU Contact Information:
The mission of the Registrar's Office is to foster student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of educational records from first contact with the student to graduation from the University. The Registrar's Office also facilitates academic processes for all University departments and administration.
The Registrar’s Office strives to fulfill its mission by providing oversight for:
- the class registration process, including adding and dropping classes
- student records and transcripts
- grades processing
- graduation from Marymount through degree audits and processing of petitions to graduate
Fall 2020 - Upcoming Registration Dates
|Grad Students/Honors Scholars/In-Season Athletes
||3/16 - 3/18/20
|Seniors (90 earned credits or more)
||3/19 - 3/23/20
|Juniors (60-89 earned credits)
||3/24 - 3/26/20
|Sophomores (30-59 earned credits)
||3/27 - 3/31/20
|First Years (0-29 earned credits)
||4/1 - 4/5/20
|Open Registration (all students)
||4/6 - 8/31/20
Consortium Form due dates
||May 11, 2020
||August 17, 2020