Office of the Registrar
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, the Office of the Registrar will be closed for in person operations. You are encouraged to email the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
from your MU email account for assistance.
Most transactions and services can be completed electronically:
Registration Questions and Information:
- Current Students: Marymount University Portal by clicking the “Order my Transcripts” link under the "Sign On Links" menu. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Former Students: If you still have access to your MU login credentials, you may follow the steps outlined for Current Students. Credentials Solutions. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Background Investigators: To receive an official transcript for a background investigation, please have the current/former student submit a request through Credentials Solutions to be emailed to you directly. The information above for Current and Former Students can be provided to the student so they can make the request for an official transcript.
- Please note that the processing of transcript requests may be delayed beyond advertised turnaround times.
Enrollment Verification and Other Certification Services:
- Click here for information about registration
- Click here for registration instructions and My MU Plan resources.
- Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from your MU email account.
For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com
Other MU Contact Information:
Click here for information about the Spring 2020 Mini-Mester!
The mission of the Registrar's Office is to foster student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of educational records from first contact with the student to graduation from the University. The Registrar's Office also facilitates academic processes for all University departments and administration.
The Registrar’s Office strives to fulfill its mission by providing oversight for:
- the class registration process, including adding and dropping classes
- student records and transcripts
- grades processing
- graduation from Marymount through degree audits and processing of petitions to graduate
Fall 2020 - Upcoming Registration Dates
|Grad Students/Honors Scholars/In-Season Athletes
||3/16 - 3/18/20
|Seniors (90 earned credits or more)
||3/19 - 3/23/20
|Juniors (60-89 earned credits)
||3/24 - 3/26/20
|Sophomores (30-59 earned credits)
||3/27 - 3/31/20
|First Years (0-29 earned credits)
||4/1 - 4/5/20
|Open Registration (all students)
||4/6 - 8/31/20
Consortium Form due dates
||January 6, 2020
||May 11, 2020
||August 17, 2020