Marymount University offers master’s and doctoral programs in a wide variety of highly sought disciplines, and have earned accreditation or approval from prestigious organizations.
Attend a graduate information session
Prospective Graduate Students
Graduate students make up about 1/3 of Marymount’s student population and are an active and vibrant part of the university community. More than 30 master’s or doctoral degree programs prepare students for entry into, or advancement within, a wide variety of highly sought after disciplines.
Small class size, individual attention, career mentorship, exceptional graduate internship opportunities, nationally accredited and highly respected programs, and highly qualified faculty are all characteristic of a Marymount graduate learning experience.
Each program has chosen a curriculum delivery format to best meet the needs of their students: full-time or part-time day or evening programs plus various combinations of online and on-campus formats.
Current Graduate Students
Become an active part of the Marymount Community. Take advantage of the many services and development opportunities available to you as a Marymount graduate student.
- The Graduate Student Life page provides important information to help you navigate life at Marymount: housing, parking, university dining, and your Marymount BlueCard ID. This page can connect you with other graduate students, suggest service activities that fit your passion, and keep you informed of the many activities occurring in the metropolitan area that may be of interest to graduate students.
- The Student Affairs Administration page serves as a hub to locate a wide variety of services available to both undergraduate and graduate students at Marymount.
- The Career Center provides a variety of career development support services for graduate students, including career coaching, networking and job searching. The Career Center is also the resource for ordering official Marymount Graduate Student business cards.
Conference Travel Support
Graduate students are encouraged to present their scholarly or creative work at peer-reviewed conferences in their discipline. The Office of Graduate Studies can often help defray registration and travel costs for graduate students presenting their work at these conferences. Please see the Graduate Student Conference Travel Application Form
for more details.
A limited amount of funding is also available to support registration to particularly noteworthy conferences in a student’s discipline, even for students not presenting a paper at the conference. Use the same the Graduate Student Conference Travel Application Form
to request support. Students seeking reimbursement for approved conference travel should complete the Graduate student conference travel expense form.
questions, please contact Dr Rita Wong, Office of Graduate Studies (email@example.com).
Annual Student Research Conference
- Each spring, Marymount hosts a day-long student research conference. A wide variety of student scholarly or creative works are solicited. The conference includes peer-reviewed student presentations in both poster and platform/podium formats.
- The 2016 Marymount Research Conference is scheduled for April 20, 2016. The deadline for submission of a presentation proposal is March 4, 2016. Proposals for projects still 'in progress' are accepted provided you anticipate readiness to present the completed project at the April 20 conference.
- All graduate student proposal applications MUST be submitted using the web-based application form that is posted on the Discover webpage.
- A word document of the application is attached. You may might want to use this template to plan your proposal. However, Do NOT submit the proposal as a word document. Be sure to use the online Discover application form.
- To view video highlights of the 2015 student research conference go to the Discover webpage, Research conference information page.
- All applications must conform to the 2016 application requirements. Awards will be given for best presentations in a variety of categories.
- Opportunities to Service the Local Community