Bill Payment

Marymount offer a variety of methods for students to pay their University bill.

Payment Options

Direct Payments to Student Accounts

Payments can be made at the Cashier's Office located in the Rowley Hall Lobby, or over the phone at 703-526-6810.   Marymount accepts payments by cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. 

Online Payments

Online payments through Marynet are recommended as the most convenient way to make a payment on a student's account. Online bill payments are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply log in and click "View my eBill" to view your statement balance, or select "Make a Payment". Students can make payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and eCheck at no extra charge. For additional information please visit our Online Payment Informtion page. Please note that all credit card payments will be charged 2.5% service fee, and all webcheck payments will be charged $1.75 service fee per transaction. 

Mailed Payments/Checks

Marymount accepts personal checks, certified checks, or cashier’s checks. Checks must be made out to Marymount University and include the student's ID in the memo. There is a $55 service charge for each check returned by the bank.

Please do not mail cash. 

Mail to:

Student Accounts
Marymount University
Student Accounts Office
2807 N. Glebe Rd.
Arlington, VA. 22207-4299

Electronic Payment Transfers (EFT)

Marymount accepts Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT). Please download the EFT instructions for information on how to submit an EFT payment to Marymount.

Tuition Payment Plan

A payment plan is available to qualifying students. Students may set up payment plans by semester by clicking Create Payment Plan on the Make a Payment page of their eBill. For informtion on how to set up a payment plan, please visit our Payment Plan page.  

Third Party Billing

Marymount University has a designated Third Party representative whose role is to bill and collect student charges from Third Party sponsors in a timely manner.

Who’s a Third Party?

A Third Party is defined as an entity such as a national, state, or local government, an embassy, an employer, or a branch of the United States military, which is paying all or a portion of the University charges for tuition and fees billed to a student.

Students who have a Third Party sponsor must provide the Student Accounts Office with a billing authorization, financial guarantee or other forms of purchase orders from the sponsor that clearly states the extent and scope of the sponsorship no later than the third week of the semester.

For more information on Third-Party billing, please review our Third-Party Sponsor Requirements.


Contact the Student Accounts Office at (703) 284-1683 or via email.

529 Plans

Several states and local government agencies have 529 plans for college education savings.

Marymount University accepts and uses 529 Plans. When you are ready to draw from the plan to pay for tuition and fee expenses at Marymount University, follow the instructions of the plan administrator to ensure prompt and accurate transmission of funds. Be sure to provide them with the following information:

  • Student Full Name
  • Student MU ID Number

Payments must be sent directly to:

Student Accounts Office
Marymount University
2807 N. Glebe Rd.
Arlington VA 22207

Fax: Cashier’s Office: (703) 284-3815