A payment plan is available to qualifying students. All arrangements, including the initial payment, must be completed at least one week prior to the payment due date. Payment plans are available per semester only.
How to Apply
Beginning with the Fall 2018 semester, Marymount University will no longer be using Higher One for tuition payment plans. Students may now create a payment plan by logging into Marynet for Students and simply clicking on Create a Payment Plan on the Make a Payment page of their eBill. Students will be able to select the qualifying current semester, and then click Submit after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Payment Plan.
- Each semester’s costs may be budgeted with no interest rate assessed.
- A nonrefundable enrollment fee of $35 is required to apply per payment plan. Please note that if you set up multiple payment plans within a semester, you will be charged the $35 enrollment fee each time.
Important Information Regarding Payment Plans:
- Payment plans can only be created by the student.
- Payment plan amounts are based on the balance that is posted on the eBill.
- If a payment plan is created before Student Health Insurance is waived, and/or before State Tuition Grants are posted (after the last day to add/drop), your payment plan will NOT automatically adjust to the new balance due.
- If you would like to adjust your payment plan contracted amount to your updated balance due, please contact Student Accounts. Otherwise, any overpayments will be refunded at the end of the semester.
- At this time, the payment plan does not offer the option for automatic bank deductions.
- Payments can be made towards your payment plan through the web, over phone, or in person at the cashier's office.
Tuition Payment Plan enrollment deadlines:
- Fall Semester: Last day of OCTOBER.
- Spring Semester: Last day of MARCH
Payment Due Dates:
- For the fall semester, payments may begin as early as August 1 and must be paid in full by December 1.
- For the spring semester, payments may begin as early as January 1 and must be paid in full by May 1.
- For the summer semester, contact Student Accounts for further information.