A payment plan is available to qualifying students. All arrangements, including the initial payment, must be completed at least one week prior to the payment due date. Students may set up a payment plan for each semester.
Payments are made as follows:
- For the fall semester, payments may begin as early as August 1 and must be paid in full by December 1.
- For the spring semester, payments may begin as early as January 1 and must be paid in full by May 1.
- For the summer semester, contact Student Accounts for further information.
All or part of each semester’s costs may be budgeted with no interest rate assessed. A nonrefundable enrollment fee of $35 is required to apply for the payment plan.
Tuition Payment Plan enrollment deadlines:
- Fall Semester: Last day of OCTOBER.
- Spring Semester: Last day of MARCH
How to Apply
Student may create a payment plan by simply clicking on Create a Payment Plan on the Make a Payment page of their eBill. Students will be able to select the qualifying semester, and then click Submit after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Payment Plan.
If a student would like to any of the following, please contact Student Accounts at 703-284-1490.
- Adjust the amount of the payment
- Adjust the date
- Combine payment plans