If you are Marymount faculty, administrator or a staff member, you may arrange for a proxy to pick up and charge out items to your library account.
Students who need a proxy for disability accommodation should contact Student Access Services by calling (703) 284-1538 or send an email.
Eligibility to be a Proxy
- any currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student
- any faculty or staff member currently employed by the university
The proxy must present his or her own MU ID card or other photo identification in order to pick up materials. Please note: MULibrary Search does not allow for online proxy requests.
Materials may be checked out from:
- Reinsch Library and Ballston Coakley Library Extension
- Washington Research Library Consortium
- Interlibrary Loan
Borrowing & Circulation Policies
- Loan period, due date and eligible materials are based on the borrower’s status: faculty or staff; graduate or undergraduate student for disability accomodation.
- The borrower is responsible for any fines and fees, replacement charges, and holds and recalls on the account.
How to Register Your Proxy
For more information contact the Circulation Desk at (703) 284-1533 or email the library.