Please fill out the interest form to be notified when the 2019-2020 housing application is available.
OCRS is excited to announce that starting Fall 2019, Marymount University will be able to provide housing to not only graduate students, but also to upperclass undergraduates, faculty & staff, married students, and students with dependent children.
Join us for our first open house on Friday, February 15th at 2pm to explore this exciting new living learning experience.
Who is eligible to live at the Rixey?
- Rising seniors
- Rising juniors
- Rising sophomores, if space allows
- Graduate students
- Current Marymount University faculty and staff
- Married graduate and undergraduate students may apply to live with their spouse
- Single parents (graduate and undergraduate) may apply to have their dependent child(ren) live with them
Benefits of University Housing
- Utilities are included in your room rate.
- Your apartment fees are charged to your student account, making it easy for financial aid to be applied to your housing costs.
- No credit check or deposit is required.
- Room rates are determined by apartment-type and charged per person on a semester basis
- Roommate matching is available; additionally, should your roommate move out, you do not have to cover their portion of the rent like you would in a traditional off-campus apartment lease.
Amenities at the Rixey:
- Full fitness center
- Rooftop deck and club room
- Underground parking garage
- Hot tub
- Stacked washer and dryer in unit
- Full kitchen with dishwasher in every unit