Street Address: 1008 N Glebe Road Arlington, VA 22201 Reception Desk: (571) 267-2879
The Rixey address:
We are excited for our students, faculty and staff to move into the new housing option for Marymount University.
Click here for the Rixey Welcome Letter.
For information regarding pets, parking, move-in planning & coordination contact the reception desk at: (571) 267-2879
1008 N Glebe Road Arlington, VA 22201
To complete the Housing Application:
OCRS is excited to announce that starting Fall 2019, Marymount University will be able to provide housing to not only graduate students, but also to upperclass undergraduates, faculty & staff, married students, and students with dependent children.
For Tours, you may contact the Rixey directly.
Who is eligible to live at the Rixey?
- Rising seniors
- Rising juniors
- Rising sophomores, if space allows
- Graduate students
- Current Marymount University faculty and staff
- Married graduate and undergraduate students may apply to live with their spouse
- Single parents (graduate and undergraduate) may apply to have their dependent child(ren) live with them
Image of Rixey Clubroom
Benefits of University Housing
- All utilities are included in your room rate, including Wi-Fi.
- Your apartment fees are charged to your student account, making it easy for financial aid to be applied to your housing costs.
- No credit check or deposit is required.
- Room rates are determined by apartment-type and charged per person on a semester basis
- Roommate matching is available; additionally, should your roommate move out, you do not have to cover their portion of the rent like you would in a traditional off-campus apartment lease.
Amenities at the Rixey:
Rixey 2019-2020 Rates
1 Bathroom + Den
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Photos of Rixey Apartments