To complete the Housing Application:
OCRS is excited to announce that starting Fall 2019, Marymount University will be able to provide housing to not only graduate students, but also to upperclass undergraduates, faculty & staff, married students, and students with dependent children.
Open House Tours are currently scheduled for Sunday March 17th from 1-3pm, and on Wednesday March 20, 6-8pm.
For Tours outside those dates/ times, you may contact the Rixey directly.
Who is eligible to live at the Rixey?
- Rising seniors
- Rising juniors
- Rising sophomores, if space allows
- Graduate students
- Current Marymount University faculty and staff
- Married graduate and undergraduate students may apply to live with their spouse
- Single parents (graduate and undergraduate) may apply to have their dependent child(ren) live with them
Image of Rixey Clubroom
Benefits of University Housing
- All utilities are included in your room rate, including Wi-Fi.
- Your apartment fees are charged to your student account, making it easy for financial aid to be applied to your housing costs.
- No credit check or deposit is required.
- Room rates are determined by apartment-type and charged per person on a semester basis
- Roommate matching is available; additionally, should your roommate move out, you do not have to cover their portion of the rent like you would in a traditional off-campus apartment lease.
Amenities at the Rixey:
Rixey 2019-2020 Rates
1 Bathroom + Den
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Photos of Rixey Apartments