For the latest in Marymount Dining check out our newsletter:
Gerard Dining Hall - Gerard Hall
In Gerard Hall, featuring a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone’s appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants. Meal swipes, dining dollars, cash, and credit are accepted.
1950 Taqueria y Cantina - Bernie's (Lee Center)
Premier casual dining, featuring authentic Mexican inspired fare, 1950 specializes in tacos, burritos, bowls, and salads. Meat lovers celebrate the choice of chicken, pork, and carnitas. Vegetarians and vegans can enjoy the tofu-based sofritas and vegetable- based entrees. Quench your thirst at the 1950 Cantina, on on-campus bar with selections such as Mexican imported beer, sangria, and soft drinks.
1950 Taqueria y Cantina accepts meal plans and cash. and is located in the Bernies space.
C Store - Bernie's (Lee Center)
Convenience store (C Store) features various snacks, sandwiches, salads, coffee, soft drinks, and ice cream. Great for grabbing a meal or snack in between classes. Located in the Bernies space.
Lola's Cafe - Caruthers Hall
Located in Caruthers Hall, sip your coffee while you enjoy the fire place and comfortable ambiance at Lola's. Featuring breakfast, lunch, and desserts, Lola's is great for dining in or taking your meal to-go. Soups and a full coffee bar are available as well.
Dining dollars, cash, and credit are accepted.
Eat Cafe - Ballston Academic Building
Located in the new Ballston Campus on 1000 N Glebe Rd , Eat Café features a variety of hot meals including a grill, pizza, hearty and delicious fare, as well as healthier options and a salad bar. Aspretto drip coffee is available as well as to-go sandwiches and salads. Meal plans are accepted.
Visit the Official Marymount Dining Page by Sodexo
2019-2020 Commuter Meal Plans: Per Semester
- 50 meals per Semester ... $675
- 25 meals per Semester ... $350
- $200 dining dollars per Semester ... $200
How to Sign Up for a Commuter Meal Plan:
- Log in to my.marymount.edu (this is the MU portal)
- Under Sign-on links, click on "Housing Portal" Link
- Click on the “Commuter Meal Plan Application” link at the top of the screen
- Click on the "Apply" bar for “Academic Year 2019-2020”
- Review the information on the welcome screen, then click “Save & Continue”
- Review the Billing and Cancellation Information, then click “I Agree” (Note in particular that Commuter Meal Plans applications are for the full academic year. Student will billed each semester to the student's account. Plans cannot be changed or cancelled once applied to a student's account.)
- On the Meal plan page, review the options and select from the available options. Click "Save & Continue"
- On the Conformation page, you'll see your selected meal plan
- You’re all done! Your meal plan will be live within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to purchase a meal plan?
Do Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester?
Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?
Can I change my meal plan if it doesn’t fit my needs?
If I’m not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?