Non-degree applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Completed non-degree studies application
- Nonrefundable $40 application fee
- Official high school or college transcripts with a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale from the institution you attended most recently
Non-degree students may not enroll in courses in the following programs: Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Interior Design, and Nursing.
Bishop O'Connell High School Dual Enrollment Program:
Marymount University offers college credit for several classes taught at Bishop O’Connell High School. This opportunity for obtaining dual credit is open to seniors whose general academic profile meets Marymount University criteria. Courses include:
- Statistics: Seniors enrolled in Statistics (3600) at Bishop O’Connell may request and be approved to earn credit for Statistical Analysis (MU MA 132) at Marymount University.
- Spanish: Seniors enrolled in Spanish 4 Honors (2830) at O'Connell may request to be approved to earn credit for Intermediate Spanish (MU SP 201) at Marymount.
- French: Seniors enrolled in French 4 Honors (2400) at O'Connell may request to be approved to earn credit for Intermediate French (MU Fr 201) at Marymount.
The Academy of the Holy Cross Dual Enrollment Program:
Under the dual enrollment arrangement, rising seniors at Holy Cross become eligible to take introductory courses at Marymount University in Arlington, VA for college credit at a substantially discounted rate. They have the full use of campus facilities such as libraries, research opportunities, and athletic spaces. Courses include:
- English: Approaches to Creative Writing
- Theology: Religions of the World
- History & Social Science: Microeconomics