Marymount University offers a program that allows students to use their excess financial aid to purchase text books before classes begin.
Starting Fall 2018, Marymount will be transitioning to an on-line text book provider. Because of this transistion, we will have a new procedure to obtain these book credits.
- To get a book credit, first you must go to Marynet to look-up your classes and see what the books will cost. (Student Accounts will not know how much you need for books).
- Once you have done that, please go to the Student Accounts Office to verify if you have qualifying excess financial aid available for a book credit. If you do, you will complete a form with the amount you want for your books.
- Student Accounts will then inform our on-line bookstore, Barnes & Noble and their on-line partner MBS, of your request.
- MBS, will email you (using your MU email account) regarding your book credit and provide a link to purchase your classroom materials.
- Textbook shipping is free with purchases of more than $59.00 but please allow for shipping time before your classes begin.
- If you have any funds remaining after purchasing your books, it may be used in the new B&N campus spirit shop in Caruthers Hall.
If you would like to purchase your books before your refund check is available, please come to the Student Account Office between August 13th, 2018 and August 31st, 2018 to access your book credit.
Please note that students can only purchase book credit once per semester.
Contact MBS directly for all book orders and adjustments at 1-800-325-0530.
Please contact Student Accounts if you have any questions.
(703) 284 1490 | email@example.com