First-Year BSN Students
Freshmen applicants are recommended to complete the following High School Curriculum:
- 4 years of English
- 2 years of Foreign Language
- 3 years of Math
- 3 years of Science (2 years of Lab)
- 3 years of Social Studies
Freshman applicants have an average of the following academic qualifications:
- 2.92 to 3.61 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- 430 to 535 SAT score for Critical Reading, Math, and Writing
- 17 to 24 ACT score for Composite, English, and Math
Students who have a high school GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale do not need to submit their SAT or ACT scores for admissions consideration. If your high school GPA is lower than a 3.0 or if you are homeschooled, you are required to submit your standardized test scores.
Marymount University’s codes for sending test scores are 5405 for the SAT and 4378 for the ACT.
Freshman applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
Because of high application volume at certain times of year, please allow three business days for the processing of your application.
- Completed freshman application
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation
- Applicants may submit a personal essay for consideration, but it is not required.