Students in the Health Education & Promotion (M.S.) program have the opportunity to gain experience in the field by taking part in an internship of their choice. Marymount's prime location offers students the ability to set up internships with countless numbers of local organizations including hospitals, corporations, health maintenance organizations, community health agencies, health clubs, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
Listed below are some of the many locations at which recent internships were completed by students in the program.
- March of Dimes
- Health HIV
- Men's Health Network
- American Diabetes Association
- Girls on the Run DC
- YMCA Arlington
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- Bright Beginnings
- The Natural Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Pan American Health Organization
- Washington Hospital Center/Cancer Institute
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Calvert Memorial Hospital
- Alexandria Neighborhood Health Service, Inc.
- FDIC Aquila Ltd.
- Genetic Alliance Clarendon
- Fitness Snap
- Fitness Balance Gym: Glover Park
- Life Changing Fitness
- Equinox Tyson's Corner
- Strong is Beautiful, LLC
- Arlington County Personal Training
- National Sports Performance Institute