Reporting a Violation

Any member of the Marymount University community may make a report of an alleged violation of the Community Conduct Code. Students who live in housing are encouraged to first file a report with their Resident Assistant. If your RA is unable to assist, you should escalate to your Residence Hall Coordinator or Area Coordinator. 

All other Marymount University community members are encouraged to report violation to the Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management. They may be contacted by phone at (703) 284-1600.

Arlington community members are encouraged to contact the Office of Student Development at (703) 284-1615.

Reporting Interpersonal and Sexual Misconduct

Marymount University understands that individuals who have experienced interpersonal and sexual misconduct may have a greater desire for privacy and/or simply wish to explore their options. As such, Marymount University has created a Interpersonal and Sexual Misconduct website which provides detailed information on confidential resources and reporting options, as well as, the special policies that apply to these cases.

As a community of care and concern, Marymount University encourages all members to be active bystanders by getting assistance, intervening and/or reporting interpersonal and sexual violence. 

Chris Fiorello, Director
Office of Student Conduct & Academic Integrity

Gerard Hall, Room 1028
2807 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22207


(703) 908-7669

Fax: (703) 524-8763
Email Us