First Year and Transfer Students
Welcome to Marymount University! You worked hard to achieve your goals, now it is time to become an official Marymount Saint! Spring 2019 Orientation begins on Janurary 10th! Stay tuned for more details and schedules!
Wondering what is next? Here are a few steps to get you started:
|Prepare for Orientation and Move-in
- Set up and access your new Marymount email
- Submit your directed self-placement test
- After you have completed the Directed Self-Placement, your academic advisor will create a class schedule based on your chosen degree and send it to you. If you need to make changes, they will help you with that process. Transfer students do not need to complete the DSP.
- Complete your Housing Form (for students living on campus)
- After you deposit, use your user name that you used for your application here, to register for New Student Orientation.
- Log onto your Canvas Account