Changing Visa Status

Those who wish to change visa status must be admitted to and/or enrolled at Marymount University.

Please read carefully the application handout for Change of Status and contact an ISS Advisor to make an appointment to discuss your options for changing your status:

Important Note: B1 and B2 visa holders are not eligible to enroll in academic classes and F-2 visa holders are not eligible to enroll full-time until the change of status to F-1 is approved by the Department of Homeland Security.

International Student Services

Gerard Hall, Room 1031
2807 N. Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22207-4299 U.S.A.

Phone: 703-526-6922
What's app: 571-422-1009