Billing and Payment
Billing is based on a Saturday
schedule. Weeks cannot be prorated if you do not arrive on a Saturday
or leave prior to a Friday
- All balances must be paid in full prior to the start of your check-in date.
- A minimum payment of $250 must be paid to secure summer housing placement. The $250 payment is non-refundable will be applied to your over balance due.
- Payment may be made through personal check or PayPal. Those paying through Paypal will receive notification by email with instructions on accessing their charges & billing summary online. Please note PayPal assesses a 2.9% fee over and beyond Marymount’s fees.
Requests to cancel housing prior to check-in are subject to a cancellation charge. Please note, once an intern has checked in, housing cannot be cancelled. If you have checked in and wish to reduce the length of your stay, please contact the main OCRS Office. To request cancellation of your application, please contact the main OCRS office.
The schedule of cancellation charges is listed below. Once your cancel request is processed, you will receive a refund of your original payment less the cancellation charge you have been assessed.
Cancellation charges are assessed as follows:
- 7 days prior to your check-in date to receive a full refund minus the processing fee of 2.9%
- Within the 7 day window of your check-in date will be subject to a $250 cancellation fee
If you have any questions about cancellations please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org