Billing and PaymentBilling
Billing is based on a Saturday to Friday
schedule. Weeks cannot be prorated if
you do not arrive on a Saturday or if you leave prior to a Friday.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to the start of your check-in date.
- A deposit of 10% of your total bill must be paid to secure a summer housing
placement. This non-refundable deposit that will be applied to your overall balance.
- Payment must be made through personal check or PayPal. Those paying through PayPal will receive notification by email with instructions on accessing their charges & billing summary online. Please note PayPal assesses a 2.9% fee over and beyond Marymount's fees.
If you are unable to pay your balance in full prior to your arrival date, please contact us and we will work with you to set up a payment plan.
Requests to cancel housing prior to check-in are subject to a cancellation charge.
Please note, once an intern has checked in, housing cannot be cancelled. If you have checked in and wish to reduce the length of your stay, please contact the Main OCRS Office. To request cancellation of your application, please contact the Main OCRS office.
The schedule of cancellation charges is listed below. Once your cancellation request is processed, you will receive a refund.
Cancellation charges are assessed as follows:
- 7 days prior to your check-in date to receive a full refund minus the processing fee of 2.9% and non-refundable deposit.
- Within the 7 day window of your check-in date will be subject to a $300- $550 cancellation fee, determined by your weekly stay rate., in addition to the non-refundable deposit and processing fee of 2.9%.
If you have any questions about cancellations please send an email to email@example.com
Ready to reserve your spot in Marymount University Summer Intern Housing? Fill out the application