Marymount has six on-campus residence halls. Residence rooms come with a connection to the University phone system, two wired data ports, wi-fi access, cable television, as well as air conditioning and heat in appropriate seasons. In addition, there are 24 hour help desks and professional staff on call to assist when necessary.
Special Housing Accommodations
Students with who require special housing accommodations or who have disabilities that might impact their housing assignment must register with Student Access Services before housing accommodations can be made. Please click here
for more information.
New Student Housing Process
Housing applications for new students are collected through our online system. Please follow the below instructions to access the housing application.
To confirm your Marynet Emergency Contact Information
- Go to https://my.marymount.edu/Home
- Log In with your Marymount credentials
- Click on the 'Marynet' link on the left-hand side
- Log in to Marynet, and select 'Marynet for Students'
- On the Left-Hand Side towards the bottom of the page under the “Academic Profile” header, you will see a link for 'Emergency Contact and Missing Person Information"
- Click on 'Add New Contact' (Hospital Information is optional)
- After you hit 'Submit, please make sure you see a Confirmation Message that will read "I confirm that this information is accurate/has been updated as of (date and time)"
To complete the Housing Application:
- Go to our Spring 2018 Housing Application
- Log In with your Marymount email