Visit the Official Marymount Dining Page by Sodexo
How to Sign Up for a Meal Plan:
- Log in to my.marymount.edu (this is the MU portal)
- Click on StarRez Link
- At StarRez Login screen type in your 7 digit MU ID Number for both “Student Number” and “Password” and click Sign In.
- Click on the “Housing and Meal Plan Application”
- Click on the dot for “Academic Year 2017-2018” and scroll to the bottom and click “Save & Continue”
- At the welcome screen click “Save & Continue”
- Fill out any Special Needs and click “Save & Continue”
- On the Meal plan page, review the options and only select from Commuter options.
- On the Conformation page review your select and click “I Confirm” 10. You’re all done! Your meal plan will be live in one hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to purchase a meal plan?
Do Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester?
Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?
Can I change my meal plan if it doesn’t fit my needs?
If I’m not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?