Office of Wellness, Prevention, and Education
The mission of the Office of Wellness, Prevention and Education is to create and maintain a holistic and comprehensive culture of wellness on campus, through inclusive health promotion initiatives.
- Peer Led Workshops: Request our SaintsCare Ambassadors to lead you through one of our 3 workshops: Dare to Self-Care, Consent and Cookies, or Think Before You Drink. We are happy to lead workshops for classes, residence halls, teams, clubs, or even a small group of friends!
- Health & Wellness Information Center: We have accurate, non-judgemental information on over 25 health and wellness topics. Our information center is located outside of Berg 1009. If we don't have something you are looking for, let us know and we will add it to our next order!
- Health Education Consulations: Our Certified Health Education Specialist is available to meet with you one-on-one or virually if you would like to dive deeper into a topic. This is also a great service for any RA's who are planning a health and wellness program.
- Health & Wellness Newsletter: Our monthly newsletter focuses on a new topic every month and streamlines all the health and wellness events happening around campus. The newsletter is placed on every bathroom stall on campus, but students can also opt-in to recieve it via email. If your office is planning a health and wellness event and would like for it to be included in our newsletter, please let us know by the 20th of the previous month.
- Health & Wellness Programming: We offer various health and wellness programs throughout the school year that focus on education, prevention, and awareness. The most common topics covered fall under: Mental Health, Alcohol & Other Drugs, Sexual & Interpersonal Violence, Nutrition & Physical Activity, or Other.
Check out this video made by our SaintsCare Ambassadors!