Spring 2020 Parking Credits
Marymount’s pivot to distance learning for the remainder of the semester means that many students will no longer need their MU Student Parking Permit. Consequently, this notice outlines the details for the Spring 2020 credit for Student Parking Permit Holders who return their parking permits to Parking Services by March 29, 2020.
How much credit will students receive?
Student Parking Permit holders who return their permits by March 29, 2020 will receive a 6-week prorated credit to account for the 6 weeks remaining in the Spring 2020 semester. The exact amount of a student's credit for parking will vary based on the type of permit they hold.
- Returned Commuter Permit by March 29: prorated credit of $38.50
- Returned Residential Permit by March 29: prorated credit of $66.50
- Returned Permit after March 29: no credit
How will the Parking Permit Credit be applied?
Credits will appear differently depending on whether or not the student maintains a balance on their Spring 2020 account.
- Spring 2020 graduating seniors will have the prorated parking credit applied to their Spring 2020 balance, which may result in a refund.
- Continuing students with a current balance due to Marymount will have the prorated parking credit applied to their Spring 2020 balance, which may result in a remaining credit applied to their Fall 2020 balance.
- Continuing students without a balance due will have the prorated credit applied to their Fall 2020 balance.
Please note that charges will only be applied to permit holders who return their permits to:
Marymount University Parking Services
2807 N. Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22207
When will the Parking Permit Credit be applied?
Credits will be applied according to the process above, by May 1, 2020. Refunds will be paid soon after July 1, 2020.
Who can I speak to if I have questions about my Parking Permit Credit?
Questions about your parking permit credit should be directed to Parking Services at 703-908-7671, or email@example.com.