Visit the Official Marymount Dining Page by Sodexo
How to Sign Up for a Commuter Meal Plan:
- Log in to my.marymount.edu (this is the MU portal)
- Under Sign-on links, click on "StarRez For New Students & Commuter Meal Plan" Link
- Click on the “Commuter Meal Plan Application” link at the top of the screen
- Click on the "Apply" bar for “Academic Year 2018-2019”
- Review the information on the welcome screen, then click “Save & Continue”
- Review the Billing and Cancellation Information, then click “I Agree” (Note in particular that Commuter Meal Plans applications are for the full academic year. Student will billed each semester to the student's account. Plans cannot be changed or cancelled once applied to a student's account.)
- On the Meal plan page, review the options and select from the available options. Click "Save & Continue"
- On the Conformation page, you'll see your selected meal plan
- You’re all done! Your meal plan will be live within 48 hours.
2018-2019 Commuter Meal Plans:
- The Ultimate Blue & White - $635 per Semester
- 50 Meals plus $200 in dining dollars per semester.
- The Blue & White - $330 per Semester
- 25 Meals plus $100 in dining dollars per semester.
- $200 Dining Dollars plus 5 guest meals - $200 per semester
Do I need to purchase a meal plan?
Do Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester?
Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?
Can I change my meal plan if it doesn’t fit my needs?
If I’m not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?
Frequently Asked Questions