Cabinets and Committees
The Executive Cabinet is chaired by the President of the Marymount University Student Government Association and consists of the Vice President of the Marymount University Student Government Association, the Treasurer of the Marymount University Student Government Association, the Attorney General of the Marymount University Student Government, and the Secretary of the Marymount University Student Government Association.
- The President is the Chief Executive Officer of the Student body, the chief liaison to the University Cabinet and a non-voting ex-officio member of the Student Senate.
- The Vice President is a Non-Voting member of Senate, except in the case of a tied vote, as well as an ex-officio member of the Senate. The Vice President also oversees Student Committees.
- The Treasurer is the Chief Financial Officer of the Student Body, the chairperson for the Financial Affairs Committee and a non -voting, ex-officio member of the Senate.
- The Attorney General is responsible for reviewing important documents, providing general legislative oversight, and serving as the Parliamentarian for the Senate.
- The Secretary is the record keeper, member of the public affairs committee and a non-voting, ex-officio member of the Senate.
The Extended Cabinet includes: Faculty Advisor, President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, President Pro Tempore of the Senate, Student Affairs Chair, Academic Affairs Chair, Public Affairs Chair, Service Chair and Diversity and Inclusion Chair. The task of the Extended Cabinet is to meet and discuss upcoming events and issues, and to determine what to bring up in the full Senate meetings. The Executive Cabinet and Extended Executive Cabinet shall meet upon the direction of the President, or a majority of the members of which the Extended Executive Cabinet is made up of in the event the President is incapacitated or refuses to hold a meeting.
MUSGA Standing Committees
Chair: Emily Soltis
Inclusion and Transparency
Co-Chair: Yagmur Guller