What is OrgSync?
OrgSync is an online community designed to keep Marymount students in touch with events, organizations, and services on campus. Think of it like a virtual student union, or Marymount’s own social networking site. The goal of the platform is to encourage student-to-student communication and bring awareness to the opportunities and resources that Marymount provides. Every member of our campus has access to OrgSync with their MU email address and can explore the site features, including the event calendar, service opportunities list, and news announcements.
From the Marymount Portal
Logging in and Activating Your Account
- Sign in to my.marymount.edu and click Sign On Links from the left menu
- Select OrgSync
- When you reach the OrgSync landing page, select Sign on With Campus ID in the top right
- Enter your MU credentials and hit Log In
If It’s Your First Time
- Visit OrgSync.com
- Click on Sign In/Up in the top right hand corner
- Search for and select Marymount University as your community
- Select Sign on With Campus ID and enter your Marymount credentials
Download the one-page activiation guide
- You will be directed to a “Basic Profile”. Fill out any information that is not already entered that you would like to share on your profile.
- Once you complete you profile, click the “Marymount University” Banner on the top left to be directed to the community home page.