Improve and maintain your personal fitness! The main Fitness Center is conveniently located on the lower level of the Rose Bente Lee Center. This location features a wide array of equipment. The second location is in the Ostapenko building on level G4 with newer equipment and personal TV’s on the exercise bikes. You can join in a group fitness workout or strike out on your own at a time that suits your schedule. Both centers are easily accessible for members of the Marymount community
Classes are fun, motivating, and challenging for all fitness levels. Check with the Lee Center Office for upcoming fitness classes such as yoga, cardio boot camp, and zumba.
Hours of Operation
|6:00 AM–11:00 PM
||6:00 AM–8:00 PM
||10:00 AM–6:00 PM
||10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, elliptical movement equipment, upright and semi-recumbent bicycles
- Power Systems and Precor strength training equipment and a variety of free weights
- Group exercise area for step aerobics, Zumba, and yoga classes
- Men’s and women’s locker and shower rooms
Group Fitness Classes
- Monday 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Tuesday 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Thursday 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Cardio Blast: Maximize your workout and improve your metabolism with a shorter and more intense workout! CARDIO BLAST will combine elements of strength and conditioning, interval training, Tabata, kickboxing, and plyometrics for a demanding and fun workout. All levels are welcome as modifications to exercises can be made. Wear supportive shoes and bring plenty of water!
- Zumba: Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that has spread worldwide. Zumba combines Latin and International music with a fun and effective workout experience!
- Total Body Conditioning: A workout that incorporates body weight, free weight, core, and cardiovascular exercises to give you a full body calorie burn. Be ready for some interval training!
Benefits of Fitness
- Group exercise classes are great stress relievers for all fitness levels
- Aerobic exercise helps lower your risk of heart disease
- Regular exercise helps you lose excess body fat, tone muscles, and re-energize your physical and emotional well-being.
We want to hear from you!
Did you have a great workout today on your own or as part of a group exercise class? We invite your feedback on every experience in the Fitness Center – whether you’re a newcomer or regular. Tell us about the equipment, staff, music, and classes. All comments and suggestions welcome!