4/1/18: This is not a drill.
Entire campus community evacutate to park across from Osta. Follow directions from authorities.
On ocassion, dangerous weather conditions prompt Marymount University to delay the start of classes and the opening of offices or to cancel campus activities for the day. In the event of a delay or closing, students, faculty and staff will be alerted to schedule changes via the following communication channels:
- The MU Alerts emergency notification system. Sign up here for automatic email and text message alerts.
- A crawl across the top of marymount.edu Web pages. Click on the crawl for more detailed information.
- A message on the University's weather/emergency phone line, (703) 526-6888.
- Marymount University Facebook and Twitter (@marymountu).
- Announcements on local radio and television stations.