Tuition Exchange enables eligible full-time Marymount employees to apply for scholarships for their dependent children from participating colleges and universities. Marymount participates The Tuition Exchange (TE) program. In order to qualify for TE, the Marymount employee must have fulfilled three years of full-time, continuous employment with Marymount. The three-year employment requirement must be met before the beginning of the dependent’s school year.
Some important information about these programs:
- This is defined as a scholarship program and not a benefit.
- Each participating college or university determines the number of scholarships to be awarded each year and the applicable rules that govern their individual tuition exchange program.
- November 1 is the application deadline for the following academic year. For example, the deadline to submit an application for the fall 2010 semester is November 1, 2009. The Preliminary Application must be completed and returned to the Human Resources Office by this date.
- Communication will be sent each year notifying employees of the deadlines.
- Dependents of eligible employees must apply and be accepted through the regular admissions process at the prospective TE schools.
- TE scholarships are not guaranteed and eligible dependents must reapply for the scholarship each year.
Learn more about Tuition Exchange