B.S., M.B.A. Florida International University
Ph.D., The Claremont Graduate School
- Information Technology
- health Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Health Care Information Systems
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Technology and ethics
- Associate, The Woodrow Wilson International Center For Scholars
- Decision Sciences Institute
- United Nations Business Council Forum
- Association of Leadership Educators
- Churchill Club
Dr. Donna Schaeffer has taught technology, leadership, and ethics courses at universities in the United States, Germany, and Korea. Over the course of her academic career, she has received outstanding teaching awards three times and has published more than 50 articles and book chapters.
Most of Dr. Schaeffer’s managerial and professional career has been focused on information technology projects in hospitals and medical offices. She was part of the team that deployed Cisco’s first enterprise wide Voice Over Internet Protocol and also programmed systems for the Space Shuttle.