Thank you for showing interest in the D.C. Summer Institute Program (July 9-21, 2017) at Marymount University. If you have a cumulative High School GPA of a 3.0* or better on a 4.0 scale, please proceed with the all-in-one application and registration.
Please follow these special instructions when registering for the Summer Institute Global Village
- Create an account, choose "Summer Institute" as your intended major.
- Once your account has been created, sign in and begin the Undergraduate college application.
- Please fill out the fields within the "Application for Admissions" section.
- In the "Additional Information" section, choose "yes" to the question of having a fee waiver.
Fee Waiver Code: SUMMER
NOTE: While a recommendation is not required for this program, our application system will request one. Please only enter your first and last name and check that the recommendation will be offiline.
To Finalize Registration:
Please send (seperately or together) your tuition payment**
and official transcripts*** to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2807 North Glebe Road
Arlington, Virginia 22207
* Students with less than a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, should contact the admissions office
for further instruction.
** Full or initial tuition payment
must be received to complete your registration.
*** Official Transcripts must be received by July 1, 2017.