Once You Register
Once you register, a Registration Statement is generated and available to you via your eBill. It includes the number of credit hours you are registered for, as well as the tuition charges and fees associated with the registered courses. It also contains any financial aid received and/or available, payments made or expected, and payment plan information. The bottom part of the statement/eBill displays the balance due together with the payment due date. Refer to the FAQ section if you need help understanding your Registration Statement.
|Upcoming Paymet Due Dates
|Summer Sessions I & III
||May 7, 2018
|Summer Session II
||June 18, 2018
||August 6, 2018
||January 2, 2019
- You must withdraw from your classes if payment arrangements are not completed by the payment due date.
- You remain liable for the tuition and all fees if you do not withdraw from classes in a timely manner.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received. Any adjustments made during registration will be due within 30 days following the first day of the semester.
- A penalty is imposed for late payment.
- Requests for receipts must be made at time of payment and should include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- If you believe your bill is wrong and wish to contest a portion of the bill, you should pay the uncontested portion by the due date and immediately contact the appropriate office to request an adjustment. To avoid a hold on your registration for the next term, you should pursue adjustments promptly.
- No student whose account is in arrears will be permitted to register until all obligations are met.
- A student’s pending class registration is subject to cancellation if there is a prior term unpaid balance on the student’s account.
- Students registered for summer classes and those with an outstanding balance, must pay their tuition by August 1st. If not paid, their Fall classes will be subject to cancellation.
Find out how to pay online.