- When a first member of a family pays full-time undergraduate tuition, any additional immediate family members concurrently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program may receive a 25-percent tuition waiver. Immediate family is defined as siblings, parents and dependent children, or married couples. The full-time enrollment of concurrent family members is required for the entire semester.
Senior Citizen Discounts
- As a service to senior citizens, the university offers to persons 65 years or older a 50-percent tuition waiver for undergraduate and graduate courses. Applicants must first meet all regular admission criteria for either degree candidacy or nondegree status.
- Marymount University is proud to serve active duty military personnel, veterans and their families as they pursue their educational goals. Named a “military friendly” school for five consecutive years, we aim to assist students with their academic and social transitions, in addition to navigating the financial processes of attending Marymount. For more information, please visting our Miliary Veterans page.
Catholic School Employees Discount
Employees of Catholic schools specified by the university are eligible for a 50% tuition waiver on the regular rate for undergraduate and graduate programs in education and the graduate school counseling program (Waiver does not apply to reduced-tuition programs) under the following conditions:
- The individual must be employed on a full-time basis in a position in teaching, senior administration, and/or school counseling.
- The individual must be employed by a diocesan school in the Diocese of Arlington, Virginia, or Archdiocese of Washington, DC. To learn about other Catholic schools specified for eligibility under this program, contact the School of Education and Human Services.
- Requests for additional courses and/or programs covered under this waiver after the first degree is obtained will be considered on an individual basis.
- Verification from the employee’s school, written by the principal on school letterhead, attesting to the individual's eligibility for a waiver must be provided at the beginning of the program and each year thereafter at the beginning of the fall semester. This verification must be sent to Marymount’s Student Accounts Office.
Contact the Student Accounts Office at (703) 284-1683 or via email.