- When you visit campus, your application fee is waived
- There are no minimum number of credits required for acceptance
- You may apply now for the fall 2018 semester
Transfer applicants must have the following academic qualifications:
- 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- High school GPA and SAT or ACT scores will only be considered for applicants with fewer than 30 credits.
Transfer applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Completed transfer application
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all attended colleges or universities
- One letter of recommendation from a professor, advisor, or employer
Transfer applicants with fewer than 30 credits must also submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts
- SAT or ACT scores (if applicable)
Students who have a high school GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale do not need to submit their SAT or ACT scores for admissions consideration. If your high school GPA is lower than a 3.0 or if you are homeschooled, you are required to submit your standardized test scores.
Marymount University’s codes for sending test scores are 5405 for the SAT and 4378 for the ACT.
Because of high application volume at certain times of year, please allow three business days for the processing of your application.