• MU Closed, Wed., February 20, due to inclement weatherupdated 02/19 at 05:06 PM EST

Study Abroad

Credit obtained through study abroad programs may be used toward Liberal Arts Core requirements, major requirements, and/or elective requirements. However, study abroad transfer credit does not count toward the 60 credits that students must complete at Marymount University in order to receive graduation honors.

For more information about study abroad opportunities, please visit the Center for Global Education's website.

Office of the Registrar

Marymount University
Rowley Academic Center
1st floor Room 1009

Phone: (703) 284-1520
Fax: (703) 516-4505

Office Hours:

Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Questions? Contact Us