Student Access Services
Student Access Services (SAS) Goal Statement
SAS partners with students having disabilities in both navigating their academics and applying for, as well as engaging in, their accommodations.
Partnering with SAS
- SAS staff members understand that each student has unique strengths and challenges. It is important for students to collaborate with SAS personnel to ascertain the most appropriate and effective supports and/or accommodations available to them.
- Marymount's SAS team is available throughout the year for information and services for our existing and prospective students. Prospective students and their families may schedule an SAS meeting as part of a campus visit itinerary with Marymount's Admissions Office.
- SAS provides support, assistance and advice to empower students to utilize all campus resources throughout their college experience in order to achieve their personal and academic goals.
- SAS provides advice and general information on disability-related issues at Marymount to students, faculty and staff.
- SAS provides reasonable supports and accommodations to students with disabilities.
Students with Disabilities
- Out of respect for our students' privacy and autonomy, Marymount does not actively or openly identify students who are in need of disability support services and/or accommodations.
- SAS requests that students self-disclose and register with SAS in order to initiate disability related services.