International Education Week
International Education Week (IEW) is a special week sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education and State Department when schools and programs around the U.S. promote and celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange around the world. Marymount's Center for Global Education and International Student Services team up with partners around campus to promote a global perspective and teach the community about the impact international exchange has.
This week falls around mid-November every year so keep your eyes open for the wonderful campus-wide events we will host. Please RSVP to any and all events you will attend via Engage!
November 18-22, 2019
- All Week, Online: Study Abroad Photo Contest Voting: Closes Thursday, November 21st
- All Week, Library: International Education Week Book Display & Past Photo Contest Winners
- Monday November 18, 7:00 PM Reinsch Auditorium: Guest Speaker Series- International Development: Challenges and the Role of NGOs
- Tuesday November 19, 2:00 PM Gomatos Literacy Room Library: Expanding Your Worldview with Dr. Megan McFarlane
- Tuesday November 19, 6:00 PM Rowley G127: International Movie Night- Totoro
- Wednesday November 20, 10:00 AM Gomatos Literacy Room Library: Engagement Beyond Borders with Dr. Clara Hauth and visiting Fulbright Scholar, Judit B. Horvath
- Wednesday November 20, 12:00 PM Ballston Conference Center: OPT/CPT Workshop with ISS
- Thursday November 21, 5:00 PM Lower Rec Gym: International Thanksgiving Dinner
- Friday November 22, 3:30 PM Rowley Lobby: Voices Abroad Coffee Hour & Ice Cream Social