Whether you are a recent grad or a seasoned professional, the Center for Career Services can provide assistance with all aspects of the job search process. Alumni are eligible to use most of the services we offer. Be sure to keep your contact information up-to-date with the Office of Alumni Relations so that you will be notified of career services happenings.
Marymount Alumni are eligible to use the full range of career services at Marymount including assistance with:
- Updating resumes, cover letters, and other professional documents
- Interview preparation and practice
- Researching the job market
- Networking skills
- Building a personal brand
- Finding a new job or exploring alternative career options
- Applying to graduate school
- Navigating internet resources
- Evaluating and negotiating job offers
To request an appointment, contact the Center for Career Services by phone at (703) 284-5960 or email us.
Career counseling appointments are available on an unlimited basis for the first year post-graduation. After that, two appointments per semester or summer session will be available at no charge. Referrals to outside agencies offering job search support groups and longer-term career coaching are available upon request.
Services provided by the Center for Career Services on-campus or online are provided at no cost, except for minimal fees to cover testing materials and credential services.