Choose your program of interest to learn about requirements. With all of these programs, you must take courses as specified to ensure fulfillment of state licensure requirements. In addition to working with an advisor in your major, you should also work with an advisor in the Education Department in the School of Education and Human Services.
- Art, teaching grades K-12 with a major in Art
- Biology, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in Biology
- Elementary Education, teaching grades PK-6, with a major in Multidisciplinary Studies
- English, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in English
- History and Social Science, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in History
- Mathematics, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in Mathematics
- Special Education, General Curriculum, teaching special education students in grades K-12, with a major in Multidisciplinary Studies