The minor in law requires:
Fifteen (15) credits from the following:
- LA 280: Introduction to the Legal System
- LA 301: Civil Litigation
- LA 302: Criminal Litigation
- PH 300: Modern Logic
- POL 335: American Constitutional Law
- POL 336: American Constitutional Law II
- LA 249: Business Law II or ECO 353: Law & Economics (for BBA or ECO students only)
Minimum Grade Requirements: Cumulative GPA in courses used to fulfill the minor requirements must be a 2.0 or better.
Residency Requirement: Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirements at Marymount.