Internships & Careers
Our rigorous program will prepare you to face a demanding job market. 100% of graduate Interior Design students found interior design related jobs within six moths of graduation. Marymount’s First-Professional Masters in Interior Design program is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation, which qualifies graduates to sit for the National Council for Interior Design Qualification exam.
Our graduate students have landed jobs at such firms as
- AI, Architectural Interiors
- Brennan, Beer, Egorman, Architects
- C. Dudley Brown & Associates
- Burt Hill Kosar Rittleman
- Chatsworth Design
- Davis, Carter, Scott, Ltd.
- Drysdale Design Associates
- Einhorn, Yaffee, Prescott, Architects
- Freddie Mac
- Gensler & Associates
- Hillier Group
- HNTB, Howard, Needles, Tannebaum & Bergdorf
- Leo A Daly
- Page Southerland Page
- Peck, Peck & Associates
- RTKL International
- Studios Architecture
- Ward-Hale Design Associates
As you prepare for your career, here are some links you might find useful to research your options.
Certifications, Qualifications, and Research
The following journals are referenced by students, educators, and practitioners.