A minor is cybersecurity is designed for students who wish to examine how and why cyberattacks are happening with increased volume and impact and how to protect against them, either personally or at the corporate or government levels.
Minimum Grade Requirement:
A minimum grade of C is required in any course in the Cybersecurity minor.
Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- IT 120 Cybersecurity Principles
- IT 129 Python Scripting
- IT 305 Computer Networking
- IT 315 Operating Systems and Virtualization
- IT 321 Cloud Computing
- IT 335 OR Corporate Cybersecurity OR IT 351 Cloud Security and DevSecOps
- IT 390 Cybersecurity: Attack and Defend