Cloud Computing Minor
A minor in cloud computing provides students with specialized knowledge in a growing area of Information Technology, with a variety of jobs available at cloud providers such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Google, as well as in government agencies and business moving some or all of their IT operations to the cloud. In addition to being part of the B.S. Information Technology, the minor complements programs such as criminal justice, mathematics, and business administration.
Minimum Grade Requirement:
A minimum grade of C is required in any course in the Cloud Computing minor.
Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- IT 205 Digital Technologies
- IT 305 Computer Networking
- IT 315 Operating System and Virtualization
- IT 321 Cloud Computing
- IT 331 On-Premise and Cloud System Administrator
- IT 341 IT Data on the Cloud
- IT 351 Cloud Security and Dev Sec Ops