Business Administration (B.B.A./M.B.A.)
The standardized test requirement for admission to Marymount's M.B.A. program will be waived for those students who have earned a business degree in the past three (3) years with a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.4 overall and a minimum G.P.A. of 3.4 in all business courses.
Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- MBA 511 Management Foundations
- MBA 512 Accounting for Managers
- MBA 514 Business Analytics
- MBA 515 Management in Organizations
- MBA 520 Economics for Managers or MBA 620 Managerial Economics
- MBA 521 Marketing Concepts and Practice or MBA 621 Strategic Marketing Management
- MBA 522 Corporate Finance or MBA 622 Advanced Financial Management
- MBA 523 Business Problem Solving
- MBA 519 Operations Management
- MBA 517 Leading in Business
- MBA 585 Global Business Experience
- MBA 626 Strategic Management Seminar
- One (1) elective (MBA 620, MBA 621, MBA 622 or other 500/600 level SBA course)