A minor in Marketing provides students with specialized knowledge in this dynamic business area. Students minoring in marketing acquire expertise for jobs in the fields of advertising, social media marketing, marketing research and analytics, sales, consumer behavior, and sport marketing. In addition to being a part of the Bachelor of Business Administration, the minor complements programs such as Communications, Fashion Merchandising, Graphic Design, and Information Technology.
Minimum Grade Requirement:
A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better is required for courses in the Marketing Minor.
Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- MA 132 Statistical Analysis
- MKT 301 Principles of Marketing
- MKT 319 Promotion and Digital Marketing
- MKT 412 Marketing Research and Analytics OR DATA 325 Data Analytics
- MKT 416 Marketing Management
- MKT 305 Sport Marketing OR MKT 313 Sales Skills and Strategies OR MKT 360 Consumer Behavior