This minor prepares students to pursue careers in corporate finance through the study of financial theory and the quantitative techniques used to analyze organization performance, financing, and investment decisions.
Minimum Grade Requirement:
A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better is required for courses in the Finance Minor.
Students must complete at least 18 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- ACT 202 Principles of Accounting II
- ACT 202L Principles of Accounting Lab
- DATA 300 Advanced Business Statistics
- ECO 211 Principles of Macroeconomics
- FIN 301 Financial Management
- ECO 332 Money and Banking
- FIN 334 Investments
- FIN 362 Intermediate Financial Management
- FIN 425 Applied Portfolio Management OR FIN 488 Corporate Finance
- FIN 485 International Finance
- MA 132 Statistical Analysis