In making decisions for admission, Marymount University takes a holistic approach to application review.
Priority Application Deadlines:
Fall Enrollment: July 16th
Spring Enrollment: November 16th
Summer Enrollment: April 16th
- Graduate Application
- Official transcripts of all postsecondary education including evidence of bachelor’s degree; directly to Marymount University's Office of Graduate Enrollment Services, 2807 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22207, or via an online delivery system to email@example.com
- Professional résumé
- Official GRE/GMAT General Test scores* (including the Analytical Writing score)
*Applicants may qualify for a waiver by meeting one of the criteria below. This determination will be made only after all other application materials are submitted.
The standardized test requirement will be waived for applicants who meet one of the following:
Additional Requirements for International Students:
- earned a master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- received undergraduate business degree from Marymount or other ACBSP - or AACSB-accredited programs with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- have received a non-business baccalaureate degree from Marymount or an accredited college or university with a GPA of cumulative 3.0 or higher, a grade of B or better in statistics or calculus level course and a grade of B or better in an English composition or literature course.
- Applicants who hold 3 to 5 years of post-baccalaureate work experience that both demonstrates career progression and exposure to core MBA competencies can request a waiver. Work experience alone will not qualify an applicant, and the merit of the waiver request will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the program director using evidence that core MBA competencies were met in some manner in the career path of the applicant.
For university coursework completed outside the U.S., an official course-by-course evaluation of your transcript is required from an evaluation agency with NACES
membership such as World Education Services, Inc.
or Educational Credentials Evaluators
Students for whom English is a second language must submit a recent official score from the TOEFL of 96, IELTS of 6.5, or PTE Academic exam of 58, or documentation of program completion at one of Marymount University’s language partners. For complete information about International Admissions Guidelines and language partner programs, please click here.
For additional information about the application process, please visit Graduate Enrollment Services
Enrollment Coordinator Contact Information:
Graduate Enrollment Coordinator
Schedule an appointment with Paige