A new approach to graduate education for the What’s Next Economy
In the What’s Next Economy, job and career opportunities go to those best prepared to perform. Located in one of the nation’s leading areas of technology and business innovation, we see firsthand how a clear connection between personal career goals and skills leads to success. As the only school in the Greater Washington region offering technology, business, entrepreneurship and leadership education under one roof, our success in placing graduates in promising jobs shows us that employers are demanding multi-disciplinary graduates that have demonstrated agility and accomplishment.
Our approach to education is based on three principles: modularity, efficiency, and resiliency. Modularity means that our various graduate programs work together so that our graduates can tailor their courses of study to achieve degree qualifications that uniquely position them in the job market, or to become leaders of their own organization. Efficiency means we offer many accelerated programs that don’t reduce credit hours or academic rigor but can be completed in less time. Resiliency means that our programs combine intimate synchronous and asynchronous face-to-face and online learning, combining the best of in-class and online experiences, so you can tailor your education to your work-life during this stressful time.
We provide many on-ramps for students seeking highly marketable skills. Our approach to modularity of programs and customization by students is unique:
- We offer 11 certificates in areas of expertise in demand in the What’s Next Economy. These can be taken on their own in as little as six months, or combined with one of our many Master’s degrees to create unique specializations.
- Our three management-oriented Master’s Degrees are all offered in an accelerated time frame, where the coursework is not compressed and is still rigorous, which if they choose, will allow graduates to get back into the workforce in as little as a year.
- Our three technology-oriented Master’s Degrees provide the technology grounding to allow graduates to lead technological change and application.
- We offer one of the fastest growing doctoral programs in cybersecurity in the United States, with a high premium placed on practical application of cybersecurity technologies to business and government challenges.
- The modularity of our certificates and Master’s Degrees allow for many combinations into specific qualifications, up to and including joint degrees.
Look at the navigation on the left of this page for links to more information on our specific programs and how they can help you build the future you imagine.
Graduate Degree Programs
Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Emerging Technology (M.S.)
Health Care Management (M.S.)
Human Resource Management (M.A.)
Information Technology (M.S.)
Graduate Dual Degree Programs
Business Administration/Cybersecurity (M.B.A/M.S.)
Business Administration/Human Resource Management (M.B.A./M.A.)
Business Administration/Information Technology (M.B.A./M.S.)
Health Care Management/Business Administration (M.S./M.B.A.)
Health Care Management/Information Technology (M.S./M.S.)
Information Technology/Cybersecurity (M.S./M.S.)
Doctorate Degree Program
Graduate Certificate Programs
Cybersecurity for Educators
Health Care Informatics
Health Care Practice Management
IT for Educators