In addition to the university's requirements for Graduate Admissions, applicants are evaluated on the following criteria:
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE/GMAT Test Scores (Waived in cases of relevant work experience)
- Phone or Skype Interview
- Personal Statement
- International students with a degree from a non English speaking country must submit either TOEFL of 96 or higher; or an IELTS of 6.5 or better; or PTE of 58 or better.
Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- Official transcripts for all college/university work completed, sent directly to Marymount University's Office of Graduate Admissions, 2807 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22207, or via an online delivery system.
- For university coursework completed outside of the United States, an official course-by-course evaluation of your transcript is required from an approved evaluation agency in lieu of submitting an official transcript. World Education Services Inc. (www.wes.org), Educational Credential Evaluators (https://www.ece.org). Please contact Graduate Enrollment Services for other options.
- Graduate Assistantships are available to students. Graduate assistantships (GA) provide tuition waiver for up to 9 graduate credits in exchange for service to the University. For more information , visit Graduate Assistantships.
- Virginia Assistance Tuition Grant (VTAG): This grant is specifically for Virginia residents who are full-time students pursuing their first graduate degree in the field of health professions. Eligible programs include Health Care Management, Health Promotion Management, Nursing, and Physical Therapy. The VTAG is a non-need-based grant, and there is no requirement for repayment. If you meet the criteria for state residency, you can receive assistance for a total of four semesters. The amount of the grant varies each academic year depending on state funding. Students receiving full tuition waivers from employers, or graduate assistantships, are not eligible for this grant. Apply by submitting a VTAG application, available on the Financial Aid Office website. The deadline is July 31 of each year.
- Financial Aid: If you are interested in applying for financial aid, visit Financial Aid.
Coordinator, Graduate Enrollment Management
Associate Professor of Healthcare Management
Program Director of Health care Management
School of Business Administration (SBA)