Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- IT 530 Computer Security
- IT 535 Advanced Computer Security
- IT 560 Cryptography
- IT 670 Computer Network Defense
- IT 570 Cybersecurity: Law, Policy, Ethics, and Compliance
- IT 575 Information Security Management
- MSC 545 Project Management or MSC 555 Program Management
- IT 580 Technology Leadership or IT 585 Managing Technical People
- IT 680 IT Master's Project
- Three (3) courses from the following: IT 537 Computer Forensics and Incident Response; IT 540 Enterprise Data Management and Analysis; IT 547 Security and Privacy of Electronic Documents; IT 552 Operating Systems; IT 557 Monitoring, Auditing, and Penetration Testing; IT 567 Global Cybersecurity; IT 577 Human Considerations in Cybersecurity; IT 587 Cybersecurity Systems: Certification and Accreditation
Students entering the program must demonstrate knowledge in computer networking through education, training, or work experience. Students with no such background will be required to take a prerequisite course IT 520 Enterprise, Infrastructure, and Networks before taking IT 530 Computer Security.