This graduate certificate is designed for the practitioner of organization development, and the coursework is aligned with the OD competency models approved by both the Society for Human Resource Management and the Association for Talent Development (ATD). Students are equipped with the skills, tools, and methods for helping organizations lead, plan, and cope with change. Courses require students to work in teams to apply OD concepts in major public and private sector organizations in the DC area.
Title IV federal financial aid is not available for this certificate program, but private and institutional aid may be available.
Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- MGT 515 Leading and Managing Teams
- OD 521 Organization Development Change and Consulting
- OD 525 Organization Theory and Design or MBA 515 Management in Organizations
- OD 523 Executive Coaching
- HRM 509 The Learning Organization