Undergraduate Degree Programs
- The Health Promotion emphasis is based on recommendations of the American College of Sports Medicine.
- The Pre-Physical Therapy emphasis is intended for those interested in pursuing a graduate degree in Physical Therapy. Marymount offers a Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.) program.
- Pre-professional emphasis. Intended to prepare students for the prerequisite graduate level entry requirements into the professional fields of Athletic Training, Chiropractic and Occupational Therapy.
If you are a transfer student interested in Health Sciences, please click the button below:
- Traditional four-year B.S.N. program
- Accelerated B.S.N. program available for individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree in another field, ideal for adult career switchers
- Hybrid online R.N.-to-B.S.N. program- We are not accepting applications to this program at this time.
If you are a transfer student interested in Nursing, please click the button below