The 2019-2020 Application will open on July 3, 2019
October 15, 2019
Marymount's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program participates in the American Physical Therapy Association's Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). All students interested in applying should submit their application materials directly to PTCAS.
Steps for Application:
An application is considered complete only when submitted by the deadline and includes:
- A completed PTCAS application.
- a personal statement/essay, as described in the application
- official transcripts for all college and university coursework
- If you plan to use the PTCAS Professional Transcript Entry (PTE) Service, please make note of turnaround times by reading the PTCAS information page here. The application deadline is firm and exceptions will not be made for application delays due to the use of the PTE service.
- verification of completion of 40 hours of clinical observation or work in a physical therapy setting under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist by the time of application
- two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty, academic advisors, physical therapists, or employers addressing the applicant’s ability, motivation, and interest in pursuing graduate studies in physical therapy
- official scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- last acceptable GRE test date: 9/15/19
2. A $30 supplemental fee paid
directly to Marymount's Office of Graduate Enrollment Services. Click here
to pay the supplemental application fee.