Steps for Application
The 2018-2019 Application is NOW CLOSED
2018-2019 Application cycle Deadline:
October 15, 2018
Marymount's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program participates in the American Physical Therapy Association's Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). All students interested in applying should submit their application materials directly to PTCAS.
An application is considered complete only when submitted by the deadline and includes:
- the PTCAS application.
- a personal statement/essay, as described in the application
- official transcripts for all college and university coursework
- verification of completion of 40 hours of clinical observation or work in a physical therapy setting under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist by the time of application
- two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty, academic advisors, physical therapists, or employers addressing the applicant’s ability, motivation, and interest in pursuing graduate studies in physical therapy
- official scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- a $30 supplemental fee paid directly to Marymount's Office of Graduate Enrollment Services