Admission Information & Requirements
D.N.P. applicants must meet the following criteria:
D.N.P. Program Application Deadlines
The D.N.P. is a part-time program. Admitted students begin coursework in the fall.
Deadline: July 14, 2017
Applications completed before the deadline will be reviewed by the appropriate Nursing faculty and applicants will be notified if they have been selected for an interview.
Graduate Nursing applicants must also meet the following clinical requirements before entering each practicum course:
- provide written verification of PPD testing for tuberculosis (required annually). If PPD is positive, an initial chest X-ray is required
- provide written verification of CPR certification from the American Heart Association (BLS for Healthcare Provider)
- show evidence of health insurance coverage
- submit documentation of liability/malpractice insurance
- undergo a criminal background check, which is a federal requirement for all persons working with vulnerable populations
- additional requirements as stated by specific health care agencies.